Supply different color casting tape
Certificates:ISO 13485, CE, FDA
1.This product is made of knitted polyester fabric, and water activated polyurethane resin.
2.It uses environment friendly materials, and mainly used for the external fixation of fracture and common orthopedics.
Soft Bandage remains semi-rigid and resilient, even in its cured state. Soft Bandage provides semi-rigid support of the limb, while allowing some degree of joint movement. Soft Bandage reverts to its cured shape after deformation. Soft Bandage has soft, smooth edges.
Soft Bandage is made from multi-directional stretch bandage, which conforms to body contours without folds or tucks, and enables easy application.
Soft Bandage is easy to unroll and control during application, which reduces application time.
The porosity and moisture resistant properties of Soft Bandage allow casts to 'breathe' and 'dryout' easily, which decreases body odours and skin maceration under the cast.
Soft Bandage is easily removed by simply unwrapping the material or cutting the cast with a pair of bandage scissors.
Functional immobilization where a limited amount of joint movement is permissible.(eg. Sprains, Ligament damage, Joint Strains and in cases of stable or minor Fractures)
Ideal for use by Athletes during training, as Soft Bandage provides protection and support of vulnerable joints while allowing limited movement within the functional range. The 'softness' of the cast structure will limit injuries to other players.
Recommended for use after primary fracture healing has occurred, as the flexible nature of a Soft Bandage cast will decrease the joints stiffness, which results after rigid cast immobilization.
In conjunction with rigid immobilization of the fracture, Soft Bandage can be used in Functional Cast Bracing to allow movement of the proximal joints.
How to use:
1.Wear the gloves and choose the proper specifications.
2. Use the cast padding or stockinet on the fixed part.
3. Open a bag and take out the cast, DIP in room temperature water at 4-6 seconds and press 2-3 times, take it out and squeeze out the excess water.
4. Wrap the cast spirally according to the need, keep the proper tension. Wrap 2-4 layers at non-weight-bearing position and 4-6 layers at weight-bearing position.
5. Shape the wrapped cast according to the need. The solidify time is 3-5 minutes, 20 minutes later the cast reaches the enough strength.
6. Use the electric cast saw to cut and remove it.
1. The operator should wear gloves to avoid the polyurethane touching and adhering the skin.
2. Open one bag at one time and use the cast immediately. Don't open multi-bags at the same time, so that to avoid weakening the strength.
3. The cast need to be cut and removed by the electric cast saw.
4. Pay attention to avoid breakage of the bags during transportation and storage, for touching moisture in the air can cause the cast to solidify.
STORAGE Be careful not to break the package Store bandage at room temperature
The shelf-lift: 3 years
|Product NO||Specificatin (cm)||Carton Size(cm)||Packing|