Cut all kinds of bandages,like plaster bandage,fiberglass casting tape etc.
electric plaster saw is the new generation product designed and researched according to the clinical operation experience. The motor adopts double insulation protection device and guarantees the safety of operators and the wounded. The product features strong motive power, smart design, stable operation, small vibration, low noise, safety and reliability.
1. Input current: 198V-242V, rated input power: 125W;
2. Maximum swing times: 12750-17250 times/min;
3. Swing angle of the plaster saw: 60±10
4. Whole machine weight:575g；
5. Overall dimensions: 260*60*53mm
How to use:
1. During operation, hold the saw firmly, lay it on the cut plaster slowly and cut the plaster perpendicularly. Don’t cut it through once if you are not sure (although the saw has soft tissue protection function).
2. Cut the plaster perpendicularly, lift it and move forward, lay it on the lower cut section slowly, repeat the above course until finishing the task.
3. When the saw teeth are obtunded after a long time of use, loosen the cap and rotate the saw blade counter clockwise with a 5mm socket hexagonal wrench, then tighten it clockwise.
1. The main engine and electric wire are forbidden to be dipped in disinfectant for disinfection or high temperature disinfection.
2. Clean the surface with soft cotton cloth and neutral soap solution after use. Organic solvent and hard materials are forbidden.
3. The saw shall be stored in ventilated and dry environments instead of places higher than 40℃. Lay it into the box and avoid collision and impact during transportation.
4. Generally speaking, stop use if output frequency reduction, impotent output or high noise appears during operation, or it will damage the motor or even hurt the operators.
5. If the saw hasn’t been applied for a long time or it is applied in damp environment, the insulation resistance between the machine cover and winding shall be measured with a 50ohm meter. If it is less than 7ohm, drying treatment shall be done to the winding until the insulated resistance is above 7ohm.
After-sales Service Commitment
The saw can be repaired freely within half a year of quality problems occur. Besides, it adopts one-year guarantee period. During the guarantee period, only the material will be charged.
|Type||Pated Voltage||Rated Input Power||No-load Speed||Frequency||Operating Temperature||Humidity|